Commissioned in 2005 this facility employs state of the art formulation technology.
- The purpose built facility includes cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) Pilot Plant and commercial manufacturing equipment which is MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency), PDMA (Prescription Drug Marketing Act), Health Canada and US FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved.
- The site is spread over an area of 9,290 sq metres
- The facility can handle Oral Solid Dosages (OSDs),
- It has an annual production capacity of over 3.0 billion tablets (including film/sugar coated) and 120 million capsules (hard gelatin).
- Granulation including both low and high shear wet granulation as well as direct compression capabilities.
- Tablet compression units are capable of producing single and bi-layer tablets.
- Coating technologies include film, sugar and enteric coated tablets as well as pellets for encapsulation.
- Packaging capabilities include bottle and blister packaging as well as bulk granules.
With a demonstrated track record in formulation development, scale-up and commercial supply we welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can meet your requirements
2006, 2008, 2010
2007,2009 and 2011
WHO-Geneva; National Drug Authority (NDA);Uganda and Ministry of Health (MoH);Malawi